sn.aperture: learning the lens, pt. 2


More work from my photography course:


Don't be afraid to fill up the frame!


Use of the foreground :



 Still Life: The Apple:





After taking my photos in class, playing around with the settings, and actually reading the manual, I realized that I had the camera on a monochrome picture style setting the whole time. I knew that I was taking pictures and they all uploaded pretty dull in color, but I just couldn't figure it out. Now that I've realized my error (only weeks later!), I will hopefully have more of the vibrant photos that I've been yearning for.

Next class we will be focusing on portraiture with live models (so excited about that)! I took a few practice shots over the weekend with Max as my model, naturally!




The color looks better on these, no? Yes, I'm still learning!

Enhanced by Zemanta

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.